- Our History
+ Who We Are
+ Key Facts
REAPA membership entitles you to participate in member discounts, events, programs and industry networking all through a convenient member website.
Membership is exclusive to businesses or entities that own, operate, manage, and provide products and/or servicers in the real estate industry.
Member Services Directory
REAPA has partnered with the best-in-breed industry leaders to provide you with significant savings on products and services you use in your business. Browse our exclusive partner services directory and gain access to a wide array of benefits, services, educational opportunities, and discount programs on:
• Building services
• Legal services
• Hospitality & management
• Architectural & design
• Technology solutions
Industry Events & Conferences:
Through our partnerships, REAPA members can attend industry events & conferences at discounted prices.
Marketing & Communications:
REAPA is committed to maintaining a two-way dialogue with our members through a variety of communication and marketing channels, including newsletters, advertisements and annual member satisfaction surveys.
Annual membership fee is $250. Membership is non-transferable and members must meet REAPA’s bylaws. Membership renews after twelve-month period. Members will receive notice prior to expiration date of annual renewal.
REAPA is an association created to serve the real estate industry. The purpose is to provide a wide range of products and services designed specifically to assist its membership.
Membership is open to any entity or individual owning, operating, managing, and providing products and/or services to the industry. The association will focus on promoting the welfare of owners and professionals in the Industry, fostering a sense of pride and commitments in the industry, keeping members informed of public policies involving the industry, providing a forum for the exchange of ideas, and receiving economic and other benefits.
Our highly qualified group of Strategic Partners strive to consistently exceed industry standards through exceptional personalized products and services, extraordinary customer service, ingenuity, and innovation.
Partnership opportunities are open to businesses or entities that own, operate, manage, and provide products and/or services in the real estate industry.
Strategic Partnership Application
• Best-in-breed qualification process
• Limited slots per service classification; non-competitive
• Listing in Services Directory
• Mutual indemnification agreement/annual compliance
• Exclusive REAPA Partner status
Strategic Partner Highlights:
• No Financial Risks to you
• An opportunity to meet industry changers
• Industry networking with best-in-breed real estate innovators
• Direct communication through members: newsletters, seminars, workshops, and surveys
• Information and idea exchange through communication network, member database, published directories
• Real Estate specific business channel
• Exclusive partnership arrangements for REAPA members only.